So, the amount of information that we got out of Monolith today was spartan at best. Basically, the season pass works like this: there's a challenge mode where you have to withstand waves of creeps, several unique story missions that will come out over time, a unique playable character, and invites to live events. The game comes out September 30 (in North America) and the season pass content is available on October 3rd.
- Habitat Gets Early-Access Upgrade
- Arena: Cyber Evolution Out Today on Steam Early Access
- Total War 2 Gets Female Troops (Daughters of Mars DLC)
- European Release Date for Fantasy Life on 3DS
- An Interview with Peter Molyneux on PocketGamer